Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm OK

Well, I did end up getting that stomach bug.
I woke up on Monday morning at about 3 am and was sick all day.  Bill stayed home from work to watch the kids and I had to cancel all of my tutoring appointments for that evening.  Tuesday was kind of a blur.  I was super-low on energy, but feeling okay otherwise.  
The rest of the week was spent cleaning up the house, taking care of the kids and trying to squeeze in all of the appointments that I had canceled earlier in the week.  
The kids have had many highs and lows this week. At least a thousand a day.  So many, in fact, that I'm way too exhausted to write a post about them.
Now I have a cold, or maybe allergies.  I'm not sure.  I'm coughing and sneezing and I have a low, hoarse voice-- which I think is super-sexy, but I think my husband finds annoying.  
I hope to write more this week, but for now, here are some photos from the last two months. Many were meant for posts that went unwritten.

3 comments:

designHER Momma said...

I had a case of the flu about 2 weeks ago and it was simply the worst. Take it as easy as possible!

designHER Momma said...

I had a case of the flu about 2 weeks ago and it was simply the worst. Take it as easy as possible!

MamaJoss said...

So glad you are feeling better...it's soooo hard to take care of the household when you are down and out :(

LOVE the slideshow...they are just too cute for words, so I'm glad you put their adorable-ness to that catchy song...great!!!

Congrats on your hubby's BIG WIN - yay!!!

Enjoy the snow!!!